Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Journey by Train

I address this to everyone, living or dead because I believe that the dead are still around us, we just can't see them and our human abilities have their limitations and this is how life goes, a journey by train and we have to leave the train without our will, it's planned up there when to get on the train and when to leave...And it's the time we spend inside the train that really matters, who we met and what we did or said. How many persons we made happy and how many we hurted. What did we leave behind us? But still the train is moving according to the plan and the journey has to be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very realistic and true u just wrote about it in the perfect phrase and example I really loved what u wrote and yes I can see life like a train that always comes and go in specific times and if u missed it u will never ride it again. As love, the chance for romance is like a train to catch before it's gone I always said that but in another words I love it and loved more that some body out there
Do we make ppl that we meet in our lives happy by our existance in thier lives...!
Do we make a difference in thier lives or we just pass like any one person without even a memory..!
And what if we left shall we be forgotten or our memory will be always in thier head like a trace to us...!
Am I of difference to ppl I know and meet ...!
Does my presence or apsence make any differance..

rainy then said...

actually i didn't like it
dat much coz i m sure u could have given it much more you than that .

for me life can never be the train coz i see it much more deeper than just wheels & luggage dat z always running & i really think of us more than passengers

we make life as we make difference n everything we interact wiz , we have life inside of us , we enrich life & sure life enrich & teaches us , i found ur metaphor of just life as a train so short to reflect the meaning of real life

i wrote to someone i loved that he was my station & ma train , i didn't mean life & death , i just meant the whole way .....lol

to sum up it wasn't enough for me although

i like the human part n caring & affecting others lives , it was touching .