Monday, February 16, 2009

Post Number 100/ One Hundred Things about Me!

So the posts are becoming one hundred! Being fond of counting things (have you seen the movie "stranger than fiction"? something very similar)and taking such round figures as stages, I thought of this... Here are 100 things about me, you might already know most of them 1- I'm an Egyptian man 2- My real name is Mohamed 3- I have few nicknames, mainly: "Meto, Hamada, Moody" 4- I'm 30 5- My Birth date is January 7th 1979 6- I'm a Capricorn of Leo ascendant 7- I hate football 8- I love reading 9- I have 500+ books at home 10- I love classical music 11- I hate power 12- I hate politics 13- I'm not happy living in Egypt 14- I wish I can live in Europe (Paris, Munich, Brussels or Seville) 15- I love travelling 16- I have visited UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Algeria, Malaysia, KSA, Bahrain, Emirates. 17- I have 4 sisters 18- I have 2 nieces and 4 nephews 19- I have 3 brothers in law 20- I love blue and purple 21- I don't like red 22- I love green mountains 23- The Alps are my favorite 24- I love snow 25- I love winter 26- I hate summer 27- I don't like desert 28- I am allergic to sun 29- I have migraine 30- I studied Pharmacy 31- I speak Arabic, English, French and German 32- French is my favorite 33- I love i-pod 34- I'm anti American 35- I hate business 36- I love painting 37- I love candles 38- I love chocolate 39- Lindt is my favorite 40- I love flowers 41- Tulips are my favorite 42- I write stories in Arabic and English 43- I blush, very easily 44- I don't feel comfortable talking about sex 45- I believe in God, and I love him 46- I love Jesus 47- I celebrate Christmas 48- I love herbs 49- I'm superstitious 50- I believe in signs 51- I love children, girls specifically 52- I'm pessimistic 53- I'm bipolar 54- I take vitamin B tablets regularly 55- I drive 56- I hate driving 57- I have Hyundai Matrix, bleu-ciel 58- I care about my books than my car 59- My dream car is BMW- X3 60- I'm extremely organized 61- I never forget a face I saw 62- I love Virginia Woolf 63- I don't like to be the centre of attention 64- I hate talking in public 65- I love writing reports 66- My biggest dream is a small wooden hut over the Alps in Switzerland 67- My sister Salma is the most precious things in my life 68- I have a Nokia N-95 69- I have a Spanish guitar, a real one 70- I love blueberries 71- I have a lot of female friends 72- I love myself 73- I'm sociophobic 74- I don't make friends easily 75- I hate jokes, and those who say them 76- I hate compliments 77- I hate the underground, especially in Cairo 78- I'm claustrophobic 79- I keep grudges 80- I always carry my keys, mobile and wallet in my hands 81- I'm single 82- I was in love before 83- I love Samira Said and Dalida 84- I love Maison Thomas, the Pizzeria 85- I don't like crepe 86- I like sea food 87- I cook, whatever you think of 88- I love cleaning 89- I used to play with dolls when I was a kid 90- I love to be alone most of the time 91- I overreact, most of the time 92- I don't care what people I don't know think of me 93- I don't mind being rude when rudeness is required, even when it is not 94- I do not leave a good first impression 95- I hate when people I don't know or don't like kiss me 96- I hope I will die as soon as possible 97- I love following rules, and setting them 98- I love anything that is "ancient" and I don't like most of the things that are 'modern" 99- I hate Starbucks 100- I don't regret anything, the things I did before and proved to be wrong, were done because they seemed right when they were done. So how many of these you didn't know before?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

79, 87 & 96 are pretty new to me.
can you do vine leaves?

Anonymous said...

11,50,63,76 & 85. I liked the idea though!

Anonymous said...

i scored 99 right:)...i knew them all except the vitamin B thing...u never consumed it in front of me
:(:(

Anonymous said...

wow! i didn't know all these apparantly. but I enjoyed reading them because we few quite enough commo things!!!! :)

be safe my dear.

Anonymous said...

1- I'm an Egyptian man: not like any Egyptian man, dear :)
7- I hate football: You're exceptional!
39- Lindt is my favorite: I respect you more now :D
40- I love flowers: You do? :D
43- I blush, very easily: I've seen this... 3amaleyannnn :P
65- I love writing reports: I know now where to go Whenever I have reports to write :D
69- I have a Spanish guitar, a real one: Do you play? Don't tell me you SING... teb2a mosiba :P
79- I keep grudges: lool... I can imagine :P
85- I don't like crepe: Now I like you less :P How could you?!!! :O
89- I used to play with dolls when I was a kid: I like this... :) For some reason I cannot imagine you as a kid :) Kan shaklak 3amel ezay? You had glasses bardo? :)

Check my list :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chaimaa said...

el comment elly enta masahto ...we read it 7*alass..really it was soooo nice..it seems to be sincere ...it makes me crying ...
any way ..good luck in all ur choices
p.s; i like the posts when u r talking about urself (i don't think u care ..bas olt a2olha we 7*alaaaas)...

Anonymous said...

Things I knew about u :
1- 2 – 3 - 8
9 (I read mermaid’s list first;))
15 - some of 16
17 – 25 – 26 – 27 - 28…(bravo 3alaya walla eh?)
30 – some of 31
32 ( I feel u said that before on PTP)
42 – 45 – 46
50 (I thought so..)
71 (apparently)
82 (akid)

Things I didn’t know about u :
All the rest bas specifically:
13 (ekhs 3aleik) - 84 (wana Kaman)- 85 (ekhs 3aleik tani) – 93 ( me too.. but u don’t seem like one) – 95 (begad? WANA) – 96 (lehhhhh?) – 100 (dont agree… )

God's Salvation said...

You aren't Egyptian, don't lie anymore!
AND: You have stolen my list and added these items, huh?! :
1-6
11
17
19
21
29-30
32
34
42
46-47
51 (I prefer Boys! :D)
55
57
59 (hihi! My favorite car and I have one at home in ... is a BMW X5)
61
63
67-69
75-76
83-84
88-90
96 ( :( )

WHO DID ASK ME TO COMPARE!?
Well, I was joking!
Oh oh! Rule number 75! You hate jokes and who tells jokes, so let me be serious and go straight to the point: there were only few items about your family and properties new to me, but not your characteristics at all, even we have never spoken about them before. How long is that I know you Mohamed?