Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What I did to you and what you did to me

I was building you only to discover that I was starting my downfall. I was taking you upstairs to give you the chance to see the world from a higher place, you threw me to see how a person falls from a height. I was planting you in me and when you grew in my soil you went for another leaving me a deep groove. I was helping you to forget your past and when you did you hated the only person who can remind you of this past. I was trying to make you find yourself and when you found it you lost me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened my dear mito? what is happening to you?

Anonymous said...

Fatma Eid.. the singer got a nice song that matches, if written in English it will be:

I went up to check my bird on the roof,
I found it drinking from someone's goof.
I scream load calling it "come back",
It glimsed me replying "your time is over, you the one who shoul dgo back"

Meto,
This means that people are stations, try choose a nice stop,
Don't you ever think you can clean dirty ones. Because even if you did, they will always stay dirty from inside.

Anonymous said...

...... sadly beautiful!