Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Are you the one?

And suddenly in the middle of a stressful working day I get this wave of passion that drowns me bombarded by flashes of memories haunted by a painful past hoping of a better future torn between two ways forward or backward shall I get out of the shell shall I follow my heart that only brought me drops of happiness followed by oceans of pain and in my head I still hear John the Baptist sending his messengers to Jesus: "Is it you or shall we wait for another?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1001nights said...

Is the topic or perhaps the code love which you are talking about? It is quite detectable for those who share these feelings, if it is. Share it with someone, tell them.

Anonymous said...

"Is it you or shall we wait for another?"

Love this one! Very expressive!