Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Tulip is back to The Desert

I'm back to my country, my work, my beloved family and friends and back to all the things that I love and hate here. The last three months were a lifetime experience and were the best of all my life. I worked, had fun, made friends, travelled around Europe, had huge doses of art, culture and beauty, I challenged myself and stretched it into far away horizons. In short, I fulfilled one of my dreams and got back with enormous power to live and give. I'm back to my lovely blog and at first I thought of deleting some of the previous posts or comments but when I thought about it, I decided to leave it as it is, let this blog be something like a life book, witnessing things that happened to me and emotional states that I had over the last year and more to come as well. So I'm back and will be posting about my experience in Europe where I felt like home, isn't Europe the natural home of tulips?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alf &amdella 3assalama ya Mito, Massr Nawaret we Almanya dallemet, matsafersh tany plz

Anonymous said...

welcome back :-)


..... although I won't forgive for not remembering me in Kotob Khan ;-(







**** Just Kidding :-D