Sunday, November 18, 2007

Drowned youth while escaping to Europe!

I totally sympathize with these youth trying to escape from Egypt in an illegal way, I actually find it logic given the situation in our country. Those people are really in seek of a better life, and here I mean better with their own definition, not a better car, a bigger apartment in some luxurious area or not a better job that pays few thousands more. Actually with my own definition, they were seeking a life so to start. I don't see them as criminals or as regarded by our Mofty as guilty (I think there are more guilty people up there, but who dares talk about them) I don't think we can judge an action after cutting it from the context, just look at the whole picture, read on their backgrounds and their social level, both financially and mentally, it's everybody's right to develop and have a better life, akeed we are not here to have a daily life that is nothing but constant suffering, starting from the moment you open your eyes untill you get back to bed, assuming that you can sleep in the first place. bad jobs, very low quality of life, bad food, unhealthy atmosphere, absolutley no service, and the list can go till tomorrow.... . I don't see those young men as lazy people who want it the easiest way, not at all, if they were lazy they would have never thought of any advancement and they would have thanked God for what they have no matter how bad and little it is. I think concepts of Reda and kana3a and if u don't do what u like like what u do and such nice soothing and calming words lost their effect and really start to sound ridiculous. Egypt is moving, literally falling down, I mean it, just look around you and see what there is not what you want to see, the country is moving, I totally agree, isn't falling down a kind of movement. If you stop whatever you are doing right now and just spend few minutes looking around you, you will see it, if you want to. Politics, Government and religious authority that lost its effect and constantly making fool of itself, and effectively confusing people who are already confused enough. Why would anyone stick to such life and not seek escape anywhere that seems better, and what is better than Europe? Just simply look at them and look at us... And by the way, based on my OWN experience in several European countries, the myths of racism, coldness, harsh life ceased to exist, exactly like the legends of gad3ana and shahama are disappearing. My job in research and product development makes me constantly get updated with innovations all over the world and in all fields. My God, we are no where, literally NO WHERE! I see these people very similar to Joseph K., the character in Franz Kafka's "The Trial" who found himself in prisoned and charged by a crime that he doesn't know, but unlike Joseph, those prisoners who were imprisoned without any crime did something hoping it will be the way of escape, I totally sympathise with them and I don't see tham as criminals at all, give people a life that suits human beings and then see if they will stay or escape before judging the actions in this very childish way.

No comments: