Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Old Window

Sleeping streets and houses in darkness and silence all alone with the memory of a lost love looking through an old window Do you remember my dear old window when I first tasted that love with an enchanting eye contact and a heavenly touch why did we choose to love why did we choose to part and how did we forget that easily what we swore to be faithful for Now you're calling my name and I'm calling yours untill the longing fades away and disappears with what is meant to be I know that our dreams got lost in our days and my feelings are meaningless now how did we part for years and walk in separate ways and how did we give away our passion in a blink of an eye Now you're calling my name and I'm calling yours till the longing fades away and disappears with what is meant to be Sleeping streets and houses in darkness and silence all alone with the memory of a lost love looking through an old window An Egyptian song that I translated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh el 7ozn da ya meto? to7fa...

Anonymous said...

that one is so touching
it made tears drifted from my eyes.

espicially these lines :
a heavenly touch
why did we choose to love
why did we choose to part
and how did we forget that easily
what we swore to be faithful for

how did we part for years
and walk in separate ways
and how did we give away our passion
in a blink of an eye

i thought u composed it, till i read the line that u translated from egyptian song,,, but still i dont recognised that song.

u know the word "lost love" i use it as a password for most of my internet accounts,,, after i've ended a great love story of my life a year ago.

why did we choose to love
why did we choose to par