Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flooded!

I'm not sure if I did the right thing by starting this series of posts. I've been crying on daily basis, whenever I see a comment I just burst into tears, and yes I am a 30 years old Egyptian man and I cry, I still cry and I hope I can always be able to cry! Flooded by all these emotions from people I know, very close people to me and from anonymous people I don't know who they are but I treasuer their comments because if they are carrying anything, they definitely are genuine, for anonymous people did not care of getting credit for telling me how they feel... And Salma, a7la 7aga fe 7ayaty, I don't know what to say, but do I need to say anything asslan??? You know it all and any words will just be silly compared to what I feel. I hope I can control these emotions and keep on writing this series. For everyone who took the time to read and comment, if I'm still alive in this place, it is because of your love. I only hope I deserve it and I ask God never to make me a source of disappointment to anyone who loves me. Ya Rabb!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For sure you deserve it and more. I will not tell you who I am I only want you to know that you are a true person with a pure soul and a golden heart.

Unknown said...

You know ya mito that u deserve it, keep flooded becauz you will always be loved by those who love you,unconditonally and forever(and they are a lot)

chaimaa said...

Happy birth day ya doctor mohamed ..wish u all the best in your life with ur nice and true relation ships...and i want to remind you by some words you wrote here quoted from george sand;there's only one happiness in life ..is to love and be loved,...
so ma shaa allah we rabena yedeem aleek..A recent follower of this blog who really liked it