Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Of Turning 30!

Some days and I will be 30! Although I do not feel anything negative as I expected to feel or as people keep saying that I should feel old, ancient, life is going to end soon, the counter is now set to count down, I still do not feel any of such feelings. But for me the number 30 marks a stage in my life, and when I see myself 10 years ago, I see a different person, a 20 years old boy at school closed in his own world and totally accepting what life offers him. Now I'm different, many things happened in the last 10 years, many people entered my life and changed it, many people left me un removable scars and many others left me undeniable gifts. But all in all, I am a different person. In the next posts I will be sharing with you the main events that took place and the most influencing people who entered my life in the last 10 years, of course as much as possible as not everything can be shared on a web page that is open for the public. stay with me and get on board this trip, watching myself turning 30 :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh da????? mito are u 30, mat2olsh i though u are 24 25 mesh mesadda2ak

Mayo said...

You are a Sagittarius. I would have never guessed. It would make far more sense if you were a Capricorn.

Anonymous said...

I am a Capricorn, very much!!! But why do u think it makes sense that I am a capricorn?

Mayo said...

I've met you, talked to you, went through your blog and posts. You just don't fit the Sagittarius character. I am a Sagittarius myself, don't get me wrong, you are just more of the persistant, clever Capricorns. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 30 Ya Meto :))

Be sure that you've changed others as well, touched them deep inside and left a mark :)

May all your coming years carry more love, beauty and bless coz you deserve them all :)

Anonymous said...

you for sure did change others too, opened their eyes on the truth that they always chose to deny, the truth that living a lie must end up with hurting every one and leaving deep wounds.
i really which you a happy birth day, and a better life with true love and happiness.
I did cause a wound that ended up with a bigger scar, but i have learned and i have changed. Because of you i have changed, and i hope i didnt change you to any thing less than what you were.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the 30 years you lived were the best years in anyone you entered his life. I'm sure you changed many people and made people realize things and see things and be happy. happy birthday ya mohamed and please stay as you are and don't change even if people tell you to change

Anonymous said...

Ya M the feeling old doesnt come on your birthnight. It comes in the first year or two after 30. Plus we're Capricorns, so we re more robust than other signs, it takes us one or two more years. But it will hit you. El7a2 enjoy el wa2t badal el daaye3.
XEPER

Nerro said...

Count down starts @ 30? I thought it is like half way thru!!
Happy 30, enjoy and may you always get the best of everything.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that i know you my dear Meto , you are a wonderful soul , a pure heart , well the change for me was the outside to be aligned with who you really are.

Yala Happy Birthday mokadaman , and enshallah we celebrate it soon :)