Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Hundred things that make me Happy!

I knew that I like counting things, uselessly most of the time... After counting one hundred things about me, here are another hundred, this time they are things that make me happy... 1- A hug from my Mother 2- A journey by train in Europe 3- Adding to someone's knowledge 4- An outing with my work colleagues 5- An outing with school colleagues 6- Being in Germany 7- Being in Paris 8- Being in the vicinity of Al kaaba 9- Blueberry jam 10- Buying a gift for someone I love 11- Buying books 12- Candles 13- Chocolate 14- Classical Ballet 15- Climbing green or snow covered mountains 16- Cooking 17- Cutting birthday cakes 18- Deep uninterrupted sleep 19- Driving my car very late at night 20- Earl Grey tea 21- Finding something I thought it was lost 22- Flowers 23- Fountains 24- Freshly squeezed sour Orange juice 25- Gardens 26- Getting feedback on anything I wrote 27- Getting over a loss 28- Getting presents 29- Giving medical advice 30- Giving Salma a hug 31- Giving things to needy people 32- Going out with Salma 33- Going to Switzerland 34- Going to the opera 35- Greenery 36- Hearing the birds singing 37- Hearing the wind blowing 38- Ice cream 39- Listening to a piece of music I like 40- Listening to Catholic prayers 41- Listening to Dalida, whatever she says 42- Listening to Samira Said, whatever she says 43- Lying in my bed listening to music 44- Making someone happy 45- Making someone laugh 46- Museums 47- Organizing my room 48- Pain Perdue from Casper and Gambini's 49- Painting 50- Passing an exam with high grade 51- Pasta from Macaroni Grill 52- Pizza Alfredo with Anchovies from Maison Thomas 53- Plants 54- Playing with my nephews Aly and Hussein 55- Praying alone in my room 56- Rain 57- Reading a book I like 58- Reading certain parts from the holly Koran 59- Receiving a call from a friend asking about me when it's obvious that I'm not ok 60- Riding bicycle 61- Sailing in the Nile at sunset 62- Seeing a baby sleeping peacefully 63- Seeing a loving couple, humans or animals 64- Seeing a mother playing with her baby 65- Seeing a place I like in a movie 66- Seeing Samira Said on TV 67- Shisha Peach in Grand Café Maadi 68- Shopping for clothes 69- Snow 70- Solving a riddle 71- Startling someone concentrating 72- Staying in bed in weekends 73- Sweet corn 74- Taking a cold shower after a hot day 75- Taking a long warm scented bath 76- Taking photos 77- Talking to a close friend 78- Talking to Salma and listening to her talking about her little world 79- Thunder and lightning 80- Travelling to any place except the gulf 81- Tulips, anywhere, anytime, any format 82- Twilight 83- Visiting a friend and find something I brought him/her in his/her place 84- Visiting a gothic Cathedral 85- Waking up in the morning to find the weather is cloudy and there will be no sun 86- Walking by the sea 87- Walking in the streets of Europe 88- Watching a movie I like 89- Watching sunset 90- Watching the full moon 91- Wearing a coat on a cold winter day 92- Wearing a scarf in a windy day and having it swinging with the air 93- When a song or piece of music I like comes unexpectedly on the Radio 94- When a wish I had comes true 95- When someone asks me about the direction, and I know the right answer 96- When someone trusts me with his/her secrets 97- When something I expected happens 98- When the one I love sleeps in my arms and I'm fully alert watching 99- Winter 100- Writing a story Did I miss something???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know a lot of those kaman already...:):)didnt trace kam wa7da bas i know a lot of those...seems i know u too much metoooooo:)

Anonymous said...

I had a BIG smile on my face while reading this :D Rabena yes3edak dayman :)

el khass makes me happy :)

Anonymous said...

Making someone happy... What else will anyone feel with you?

God's Salvation said...

You naughty boy! Some of them are very close to the other. But the more important critic is not to you, but the others: Is there anyone cannot feel in love with METO!?!?

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،، ابن بطوطة، اكيد انك العضو الذي يمتعنا في منتدى المسافرون العرب وها انت تمتعنا هنا في عالم المدونات،وكانك تمارس تجولك ايضا في عالم الانترنت……ولكن هنا وكانها استراحة ندلف لها من بين الصراعات والمشكلات نهرب الى مدونتك ونتخيل اننا في بلاد بعيدة ودنيا جديدة… اعجبني ما كتبت عن تحول الصين من دولة متخلة لا تعرف كيفية التعامل مع الاجانب الى دولة متحضرة وتنافس اكبر دول العالم في اكثر من مجال ولكنليت اقوامنا ينتبهون ويدرسوا التجربة الصينية ويطبقونها هنا …. اهنيك على صمودك ، فبالرغم من سفرياتك المشحونة بالعمل الا انك تجد الوقت لتاتي لنا بالجديد …بارك الله فيك شكرا لمرورك الكريم لمدونتي