Monday, September 11, 2006

Antizionism!

We cannot be anti-semitic nor anti judaism, the Jewish religion, I mean the real one that is not related to that modern Israel, is a wonderful religion and the closest to Islam. However, when you want religion to serve your political targets, it's not religion anymore. We, or at least myself, anti zionism, that is how that vermin started to grow, Israel has a black horrible shameful history that makes a normal human being feel just one thing, disgust, as much as the holocaust drive the same feeling. Israel is a vermin, I say it out loud it is a vermin and will perish, either by Arabs, by Moslems, by Iranians or even by an outerspace attack, I don't really care, it will perish simply because what is built on wrong will never survive, insects in general have a very short life cycle, so just wait and see.... Again I repeat I am not against the people of Israel, I pity them and I wonder how can the survive when they are surrounded by all this hatred and when their history is so shameful and black and disgusting, I really pity them. And I thank God everyday for being a Muslim Egyptian with all the negatives that we can see in our life nowadays still we have a legacy that enlightened the whole world, a legacy that did not include the Nazists, the Fasicts, the world war of Europe, a legacy that did not include the murder of natives, the use of atomic bombs, the double standard and biased unhuman politics of USA. I am proud and hard times do not erase history, read history and see the future of Israel and USA.

2 comments:

Nathan Finkelstein said...

I agree that Israel is a vermin, and that the US is very wrong in supporting it. However, you must understand that most Americans are misled by forces such as the Anti-Defamation League or simply do not realize the consequences of US policy in the Middle East.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post ya Meto... and not many know the fact that the Jewish Religion is the closest to Islam indeed...