Monday, September 04, 2006

The Persian Experience/Beauty in the Laboratory

Salom, Sobbekheir, Haalet chetooreh... Greeting words in Farsi that you start Your day with in Iran. It's my first time to travel outside Egypt and I think I'm very lucky that it's to Iran. Although I was stopped in Cairo airport and was questioned several times by the police and the head of the security police himself who was relieved with my casual clothes (bright orange shirt, tight low waist Jeans, small waist bag) I found an extremely welcoming attitude in the Imam Khumeiny Airport near Tehran . Now I'm writing to you from Tehran , the capital of Iran, situated in the north. I'm on a work trip visiting Behshahr Industrial company in Tehran and I'm amzed with everything; cleanliness, organization, hardworking men and women, advanced R&D and above all beauty, beauty in the laboratory and I'm not sure about the source of beauty, is it the view from the window that shows a vast green area full of tall pine and berry trees, bright colored flowers and green ground ivy spreading all over the place and also the great snow-covered Tochal Mountain, is it the ornamental plants carefuly placed all around the lab, Is it the beauty of the people here that reflects to the environment, I really don't know... Beautiful women and men (I think Iran should be the source of Models for all the world) with wonderful hair and over friendly attitude, snow covered mountains, huge trees, wide gardens and very clean streets are everywhere. Iranian kabab, Iranian rice, Saffron, Zeresht and other wonderful things whose tatse cannot be forgotten are the main components of Iranian food. This is just the introduction and I will be posting more about Iran and about my Persian experience... Please tell me about anything you want to know and I will be glad to give you all the information from my Iranian friends here (I already made a lot) and I can't tell you how much they love and are fascinated by Egypt as much as I'm fascinated by their wonderful country and their warm overwhelming attitude. I'm having a wonderful time...

No comments: